Member for 6 years
Last seen more than a month ago
Software Engineer with over 20 years experience creating novel image processing, computer graphics, and computer animation software solutions. Committed to quality and timely delivery of software products by applying user-centered design and effective software development processes. Interested in working with more experienced mentors who will guide me as I improve my software development skills and strengthen my ability to lead teams.
- Participant in entire life cycle of four consumer electronic products from creation of business plans, management and software engineering of product, through to customer relations management.
- Team manager of nine engineers while simultaneously contributing to product development, and coordinating with art, design, business and production teams to ship on time and on feature
- Expressive analytic persona with the ability to communicate across all personality types
- Architect and implementer of interactive advertising kiosk system including real-time controller, multithreaded, client-server communications, and event handling system from scratch in three months resulting in IRAP and Telefilm funding
- Creator of consumer products using Windows and Linux operating systems, and commercially compatible open-source software libraries
- Inventor of novel processing algorithms for dual-modulation displays, requiring knowledge from video processing, color science, display sciences and human visual perception
- Authority in human factors and the use of experimental statistic analyses, principal components analysis, multi-dimensional scaling, and non-parametric statistics to design to draw conclusions from human participant experiments
Specialties: TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Graduate level courses: computer animation, computer graphics, computational geometry, computational robotics, ordinary differential equations, sparse matrix computations, and compiler design
SupporterMay 3, 2017
AutobiographerMay 3, 2017