Member for 2 years, 2 months
Last seen more than 1 year ago
Answers I'm most proud of They're not for free...
- What's the difference between std::move and std::forward; the question was almost 9 years old when I answered, but I think my explanation is damn clear
- How to pass a rvalue reference parameter to a template operator() function in C++?; turned out to be an in-depth walkthrough of this code for currying functions taken from Functional Programming in C++.
- C++11 enable_if on return type of subscript operator of template parameter
- How do I display the contents of a std::vector of my own datatype and display the name on the console using std::copy?
- decltype on the variable of reference type with curly braces, downvoted by a couple of arrogant people who don't know what template/
autotype deduction is.
- What is calling void(); doing?
- What exactly is decltype(std::get<0>(tup))?
- bash, awk, sed, ...
- How do I edit current shell command without executing it?
- How to make git-log scroll up instead of down (solution with Sed)
- How to sort a file by line length and then alphabetically for the second key? with a very interesting quirk about
sort, which was simultaneously investigated with this question of mine
which is my very first Vim plug-in for easy window movement and resizing.
He/him/his I/Chuck Norris/(and) your mom
BadgesView all badges
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
Notable QuestionJan 8, 2021
YearlingJan 7, 2022
CommentatorJan 9, 2021
CaucusFeb 21, 2022
Citizen PatrolJan 9, 2021
Top network postsView all network posts