Don Thermidor_Lobster Mobster
Here to help whomever I can. Jack of all trades, been from the mop to the top.
I have experience in the following industries.
- Graphics arts
- News/print media
- Help Desk
- Non Profit
I have held the following jobs
- Food Safety specialist
- Sign Designer
- Project manager
- Systems architect
I can give special help to those needing to learn about and find resources for:
- Autism support
- Support for the deaf/hearing impaired
- Workers with learning disabilities
- Workers with physical disabilities
- Advice on Unions
- Navigating the American Disabilities Act
- Finding resources to combat discrimination.
- LGBT resources
- Coming back to work after a prolonged absence
- Rebuilding your career after a misstep
Overpaid the tuition at the school of hard knocks.
When you've been to hell and back, it's easy to find the way.
- Born blue
- Born half deaf
- Have LDs
- Didn't have $$ for college
- Worked as a laborer slept four hours a night for two years balancing school and work
- Lost everything
- Rebuilt myself from homelessness.
Still called "privileged"
A bit of an autism/disabled rights activist, but NOT politically correct.
Results matter, all else is posturing and wishful thinking
managed to squeeze several lives into one.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 13:24