I have some experience in this type of situation. The best thing to do is to talk to an adult who is NOT abusive towards you such as a guidance counselor. When talking to them, make sure to explain the full situation that you have and let them help you with the rest.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible