The baby is almost 12 months old. She has 2 naps a day (sometimes 3), can usually sleep through the night and her evening schedule is approximately:
- 04:00 PM wake up from nap, and have fruit or baby cereal as snack
- 05:30 PM 120 ml (4 oz) of formula
- 06:30 PM dinner, then play time
- 07:30 PM Bath then 120 ml (4 oz) of formula
- 08:00 PM put in crib awake, usually fall into sleep in 15-30 minutes after playing her toys, rolling around, standing up etc.
- 10:30 PM 120 ml (4 oz) of formula, dream feed (she doesn't wake up or only wakes up very briefly)
- 07:00 AM baby wake up and play in crib
I am thinking to get rid of the 10:30 PM feed, as her teeth finally emerge recently and I am worried about tooth decay. However if I skip the 10:30 PM feed, then she will eventually wake up between 12 to 3 AM and must be fed. Trying to sooth her back to sleep will only result in another awakening in 30 minutes to an hour. If she is being fed at 10:30 PM then she usually sleeps through the night, and even if she wakes up, a gentle pat/hug is usually enough to put her back to sleep.
So I guess she doesn't eat enough at dinner time. However ever since started solid we have progressively feed her more and more. We usually stop when she finished her portion, or she starts to push the spoon away and/or over her face with hands.
She is never on pacifier, but she suck her thumb/Sophie/teething toy when tired to comfort herself. She does not drink more than 120 ml at a time.