My 6.5 month old daughter is beautiful and growing normally and healthily, almost a perfect baby, except for some minor issues such as:
1) She takes in 3 feedings during the day, all bottle fed with expressed breast milk. And in each feeding, she only sucks in 2-3 oz before refusing to drink. And usually we have to try again, with only 50% chance of success, in 30-40 mins for the remaning 2-3 ozs. She does take in an additional 3-4 ozs at night with breasts. So her total intake per 24 hours barely 20 oz. She's gaining weight but slower and slower, has been dropping on the weight chart every week.
2) She wakes up 4-5 time per night, crying. Usually we can soothes her back to sleep by holding her for 5-10 mins. We put her to bed around 7:45pm, and she can fall asleep within 30 mins with moderate crying and holding/putting down/holding putting down. We never put her down asleep, yet she still wakes up wanting to be held frequently during the night.
3) She still cannot sit up and crawl. The only thing she can do is flip into tummy-down position, but not able to flip back.
4) She has stranger anxiety. If a stranger comes closer to her or try to hold her she would cry hard. This means we cannot take her to visit anyone's home.
5) She needs constant attention .If you leave her eye-sight for more than 30 secs she cries hard.
6) She hasn't shown much interest in any type of toy, just looks at it and looks away. Not very enthusiastic about her surroundings.