2 events
when toggle format what by license comment
Dec 21 '16 at 12:31 comment added sleske Note that local authorities may support you with supervised visits. In Germany, authorities ("Jugendamt") will help organise supervised visits, and in particular help find a neutral place and a neutral third party (typically a social worker or child care worker) who will supervise the visit.
Feb 18 '15 at 18:56 history answered Zibbobz CC BY-SA 3.0