|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How did Jayne know when to shoot?
- Legendre Polynomial Integral over half space
- How to not confuse readers with simultaneous events?
- Could a US citizen born through "birth tourism" become President?
- Why do jet engines sound louder on the ground than inside the aircraft?
- Who or what determines if a curse is valid or not?
- A spacecraft is travelling at X units per hour. But relative to what exactly? Does it depend on orbit? How?
- Improving an O(N^2) function (all entities iterating over all other entities)
- Why should fork() have been designed to return a file descriptor?
- How slow ( not zero) can a car engine run without hurting engine and saving on fuel
- Equality of complex numbers in general
- Align the contents of a numerical matrix when you have minus signs
- Making a Dataset that emulates `ls -tlra`?
- Applying for jobs with an obvious scar
- Do higher dimensions have axes?
- In this iconic lunar orbit rendezvous photo of John Houbolt, why do arrows #5 and #6 point the "wrong" way?
- What makes MOVEQ quicker than a normal MOVE in 68000 assembly?
- Should I have one hand on the throttle during engine ignition?
- Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- Integration using partial fraction is wrong
- Why isn't a binary file shown as 0s and 1s?
- Transistor power dissipation rating
- Inside Out and Back to Front
- How to determine Platform Event Size in Apex to ensure to be within < 1 MB