|visits||member for||7 months|
|seen||Jun 8 at 1:01|
Professional goals by term:
- Immediate: Buy a notebook and freelance on the side.
- Short: Finish my (very simple) web-based app using Flask.
- Medium: Get my own website.
- Long: Finish a full-fledged web app using Django.
- Really long: Finish my undergraduate studies, which I never got around to finishing.
Expert at Excel automation. Also has experience in Excel-Selenium, Excel-Python, and Excel-whatever integration. Studied Python just for kicks but developed an intense love for the language. Hoping to learn more about web development and pick up a "C-something" language soon (most possibly C#).
Currently doing some things using the following Python modules: BeautifulSoup, Scrapy, Flask, MatPlotLib, Pandas.
Delving as well into the following interesting stuff: GitHub (finally!), Heroku, PythonAnywhere, Twitter Bootstrap, IPython.
Currently on a massive Excel-SQL integration for a client. Logs on everyday but absolutely busy for a long while.
4 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|