Currently a software engineer at Morgan Stanley Shanghai.
I like to call myself a C++ programmer, although I also work with various "languages":
- I use C++ to write distributed, high performance program
- I use Lua to design DSL
- I use Perl to process files and texts
- I use bash/batch to configure OS environments
- I use xml/json/yaml etc to design configuration format
- I use dot to draw diagrams
- I use English to work in an international environment :)
I believe a good programmer's core competence are:
- System internal
- Analyze & Design
You can find more information about me by links below:
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.