New answers tagged siblings
There is about a 99% chance she is being dramatic. Sibling rivalry can be intense. However, this needs to come before the attention of a parent or trusted adult. It is bullying--big time. On the 1% chance that you feel your safety is truly threatened, and a parent is not being helpful, you might call the authorities (police). You just described the legal ...
Top 50 recent answers are included