Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

Don't stop now. From what you've said, he's about "90 percent" there. Just be patient, keep at it, and the remaining 10 per cent will come.


1

I'd say keep going. Don't overreact (or react at all really) to the little accidents. Just be encouraging when he gets on the potty. Biggest thing is don't stress. Kids do it at different ages, but it will happen for all of them sooner or later.



Top 50 recent answers are included