Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


First, I need to prerequisite my answer by saying that you should have your grandchild evaluated by a licensed Speech Language Pathologist. You can also discuss your concerns with your pediatrician and you may want to do that first because many insurance companies will not pay for a speech-language evaluation without a referral from the child's ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible