New answers tagged

6

Hi OP i'm from the UK too. Call the parents and check the message was actually sent by them, it seems rather stupid that they would volunteer that information for no reason. I have had my facebook hacked around four times usually by friends but once by a complete idiot who messaged all my family and friends some mean stuff. If she has admitted it and you ...


6

It is perfectly reasonable for your son to want to wear clothing that is an accurate representation of his gender identity. It would be a good idea to find out if the coach is okay with you supplying a guy-version of the uniform. Perhaps one could be designed or a generic uniform for guy cheerleaders altered as an adequate replacement. I don't know who ...


18

Give it time; time helps a lot. It's only been a few days, and this is quite a shock, especially to your daughter who probably worried for her friend's health/life. She's experienced a profound betrayal. It will be deeply disturbing for a while, but the intensity will fade with time. Whatever else this is, it's also an opportunity to talk to your daughter ...


4

Welcome to se. There are many possibilities behind the scene.. Lauren might have a different reason behind this, it being a legit or not is totally based on her ethics, and if course Angela shouldn't get ideas that it's ok to do this. Misunderstanding between friends happen all the time, communication would solve 80% and the other 20% might not be worth ...



Top 50 recent answers are included