During pregnancy, what would be the great foods that I could make for my wife? *(does not matter if it is morning, afternoon or dinner)
I have to choose and prepare the food. This is not my specialization and I would like to have some diversity in foods i make. She is undoubtedly a smarter person in the kitchen, but she can not answer a simple question : "What do you want to eat?", instead I have to ask : "Do you want to eat X".
I live in Europe, but my wife has Russian/Asian roots and and tends to eat somewhat spicier foods. I have found, that atm she likes soups and oven cooked foods.
I have guidelines like :
- Do not use any citrus *(orange, mandarin, lemon) - she is hyper allergic
- Do not use any nuts - she is hyper allergic to some
- Do not use fatty, fried, and greasy foods - she avoids them
- Do not use any unpasteurized milk products - they may cause Listeria infection
- Do not use fish -
- ex 1: she likes tuna, but where i live it contain high level of mercury
- ex 2: she eats white fish, but not at the moment
- Do not under cook foods *(or over cook)
- ex 1: baby can get salmonella from under cooked eggs